Effective Date: July 2, 2016
- What personally identifiable information do we collect and store?
- What other information is collected and stored?
- What happens with the information we collect/store?
- Review and correct our records
Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to locate and contact you in real life such as your full name, phone number, e-mail and postal address.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The following policy explains how we collect and use your personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to change this policy as necessary. You’re responsible for reviewing any changes since the date of our last modification.
2. What personally identifiable information do we collect and store?
We collect and store personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide to us by using our contact form or contacting us through our phone number and email.
3. What other information is collected and stored?
4. What happens with the information we collect/store?
We will not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third party without your express permission to do so unless we are required to do so by applicable law or a court. We cannot, however, warrant the security of any information transmitted to or from the site, and we will not accept liability for unintentional disclosure. We will do our best to protect your information on our systems.
5. Review and correct our records
Contact us if you are concerned that the personally identifiable information which we hold might not be not accurate.